Wednesday 28 February 2018

Post 402: Crafter's Corner 101: Website Navigation (How to use the website)- DT post

Hi folks!!

Happy to share that I have joined as a Design Team Member at Crafter's Corner
Crafter's Corner is one of India's biggest Craft Stores and an awesome place to shop at for Craft Supplies!

Today, is my first DT post and it is all about website navigation and how to use the Crafter's Corner Site. It is a very basic but essential thing. Many of us are still not very comfortable with online purchases or ecommerce, so in a step-by-step way I have described the entire process of placing an order and also shown some of the features of the site (some of which even I didn't know until today, even though I have been a regular customer) 

To visit the blog post, please click HERE

Thanks for your precious time!
Stay Blessed
Preeti 

No comments:

Post a Comment