Thursday 16 November 2017

Post 332: Mixed Media Friendship Card

Hi friends!

I'd like to share a Mixed Media Friendship Card today.
I've created texture in the background with modelling paste and a stencil. For layering I've added a doily, gauze, flowers & buttons. Watercoloring was done using pigment powders. A hand drawn border was created with acrylic paint. I also did some journalling with a white gel pen. In the end, finished off with some white splatter.

List of Supplies:

Prima's Heavy White Gesso
Prima's Modelling Paste
Prima's Crochet Doily Die
Tim Holtz Mini Stencils Set 26
Tim Holtz Paper Dolls
Tim Holtz Ideaology Big Chat & Small Talk Stickers
Gauze
Niro Craft Pigment Powders
Little Birdie Flowers
Buttons
Black and White Cardstock

Here is a full photo of the card:


Here are some close-up photos:




I am playing along with the following challenges:


Thanks for your time :)
Love reading your sweet comments.
Stay Blessed. 

1 comment:

  1. I am loving this card!! So beautiful. I am guessing that greenery on the left side is a stencil?? What a stunning effect it makes.
    Have a great weekend,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete